Are you ready to reduce your multilingual publishing costs, save time, and even make your translation process easier?
Cogen’s process and multilingual desktop publishing teams can make it happen.
The first step of our process consulting services is to analyze a sample of your documents. We then submit a detailed report with process optimization suggestions. Once you decide which areas you want to address, your Cogen project manager will provide an itemized quote complete with an ROI estimate.
Typical process consulting services include:
- How to increase readability and improve the translatability of your content
- How to build and format documents for international audiences
- How to select the best publishing tools for your multilingual content
It is important to remember that inefficiencies in the source content, in terms of costs and turnaround time, is multiplied by the number of target languages. Cogen’s process consulting services enable you to:
- Reduce or eliminate document preparation, effort, and cost
- Enable documents to be fully extractable from their layout
- Increase 100% matches in your translation memory
- Reduce overall publishing costs for your translated documents
- Increase content reuse
Cogen can advise you in all translation process aspects, to help you reduce your multilingual publishing costs.
Desktop Publishing Best practices
Cogen has published “Best Practices” documents for a variety of desktop publishing formats.
They provide a wealth of advice on best authoring and document formatting practices that can significantly reduce translation and publishing budgets and turnaround times.
To receive your copy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.